Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dizziness.

Wow, typically when I take medication, they don't give me weird side effects like the current one I'm taking does. I won't mention what it is, but sheesh, I feel dizzy and spaced out like no other. I feel like going and playing HeartGold while eating raisins mixed with peanuts, all while listening to smooth jazz. I also feel like writing, or even drawing, but I sort of fear what I might produce while I'm in this odd state. Then again, when I come back to reality, it might prove to be quite interesting to say the least.

Anyhow, nothing new and interesting to report for now, aside from my paragraph of a rant. Will think of more to talk about when I'm not all looped out of my skull!

5 comments:

  1. You should write more! Love the image of raisins and peanuts with smooth jazz! MMMmmm.


    Keep up with blogging and keep things refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write when looped. You never know, you might come up with a great idea. Like peanut butter and jelly flavored waffles!

    http://ablightupontheland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help me out /b/rother! I´ll help you, you help me :)

    Pay me a visit!
    http://thunderpooper.blogspot.com

    Ps, Clicked ur adds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, if you're ALREADY dizzy, what you should do is spin in a circle counterclockwise. Reverse the effects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WIEW ALL MY FOLLWOERS EVERY DAY
    and click adds on how meny I can

    Great job here mate

    followin and supportin'

    ReplyDelete